A burdened, uncertain, confused, depressed and heavy heart. It is definitely not a light heart filled with joy and contentment, rather a shriveling one. The escapade to a beautiful island bought me temporary peace of mind but as I have mentioned previously, the burden has doubled its weight and it feels as though I am running away from something.
A cold truth fills my soul as I realize that I am running towards emptiness. No direction and no place in particular. The constant search for a 'home' or when desperation calls, resorting to the convenience of pathetic fallacy by falling back into a once surreal dream. Yet nothing heals. Indeed it is a mending heart, held together by a brittle layer of glue.
All the dampened truth aside, there is one truth that has found its way to lay the foundation in my life. A purpose, one that is selfish and also unselfish at the same time and also one that I may be running to and running away from.
To find the joy in someone...
No comments:
Post a Comment