This personal opinion of mine has been lingering in my mind since it dawned upon me a month ago. They say that life is about choices, that you will always find yourself at a juncture of choices. As when you choose to pursue that particular choice, your life journey begins on another course. You yourself take hold of your own choices in life and so this is life, as I have always pictured it to be.
Then another viewpoint grew in me quite unexpectedly, the possibility that perhaps life has been already carved out for you. Destiny has already been written and everything that has happened, everyone that you have known and whatever that revolves in your life in the past and present, everything builds up and eventually makes sense as of now or later in the future. Every event, every person that made their way into your life, even the people that that person is linked with (2nd, 3rd degree friends and so forth) and many other complicated factors, they all play very significant parts. Although a distinct and unique role in itself, yet as string of events come to pass, they all harmonize and synchronize to make perfect sense in your life.
At the end of the day, they define you, they shape you and they create your journey of life. Perhaps I was meant to be the daughter of my mum and dad which in turn would lead me to be related to my cousin, landed myself in Nottingham, made one or two wrong choices and then encounter the goods of fate, which led me to meeting you and falling in love with you, you who inspired me to succeed more than I could ever thought I would, bittersweet events and I am who I am today. That is the simplest way to illustrate that I could cook up.
However, life is complicated and of course this viewpoint of mine is a network of millions of interconnected network. Person A could have impacted me in ways I am unsure about and has shaped an unconscious trait in me and may have led to me meeting Person B who is a good friend of Person C who may one day be someone whom I would be very thankful to and so on and so forth till the end of my lifetime.
I am not sure if I am making sense but this is currently how I am viewing life as it is. Well you could ask what if I were to choose another life option? My dear reader, perhaps you were meant to choose the other option.
No comments:
Post a Comment