Tuesday, June 19, 2007

a new beginning awaits

It is too brief a time to say that we've been through a lot. We have been through some, definitely a whole bag of good and some bumps along the way. There are times when I do not understand her and likewise. Misunderstandings do occur unexpectedly. It is obvious for me to spot if I said or did something wrong because she just shuts her windows. Yes, just her windows. She'll still be talking to you nicely but she isnt how she always is. That's the beauty because it is so obvious and I can directly solve the misunderstanding in no time. (haha)

She is just one heck of a person. She is one of my friends I am closest to. Very sadly and unfortunately, she left for National Service this morning and I would not be able to contact her for 3 months maybe. She was pretty nervous but excited when about to enter the 'military camp'. I could hear it in her voice when I called. She thought of the million discouraging scenarios but with one solid reason she is going for it which is to serve her country. It was mainly to prevent her from going into prison, to tell you the truth.

3 months is a long time frame. She will be a different and a better person. Probably a person whom I will not recognise and I will have to start over to get to know her again. I may not be the same person too. Things may get more interesting after 3 months. No doubt, I believe she'll turn into a even tougher woman.

Good luck, Michelle talingong kundi....

1 comment:

Jen said...

shiiishiii!!

its so good to hear from you!and get a tagboard will you??

hahaha. hope you're doing good!

oh and i'm in melbourne!tsk. didn't you know?hahaha.