Friday, June 01, 2007

No man is an island

You know what they say about feeling lonely although you're being surrounded by many? I never thought I could put my shoes into that expression so well. One thing I am very sure about myself is that I am more than willing and generous in helping who I think is worth calling a friend. I give so much in almost every way just as long as the receiver is contented, happy and surprised. I will be thoughful by thinking one step ahead before I do anything in order to please and be sensitive to my friend. In commiting myself to such a thing, all I ever ask is for the receiver to not only regard me as a friend but most importantly, treat me as a friend. A friend in good and in bad times. A friend who does not take me for granted and is grateful for my commitment into forging the trust and security. All I ask for is for the receiver to give the same. Nothing more.

I need a friend. Someone whom I can go to for almost everything. Right now, I am lacking of such a person. I envy those of you who have and know who your true friends are. They may not be perfect, as no one are. They make mistakes but for some, they are only moulding into a better person. I can bear imperfections but I need to make sure of one thing only. I will always have his or her trust and I can turn to them in good or bad times.

I guess I have a lot of friends in good times but definitely not in the bad times. I just do not know who to submit myself to when I am feeling down. I tried with a few whom I thought are worthy but I just did not get desirable feedbacks.

I just hope I will find you one day soon.

1 comment:

standtall711 said...

i really hope you find your person.