I have been living my life so far, carefree and single! When you are single, somehow you seem to encounter with a bundle of relationships' tales. However I find this one, the one I am soon to discuss, a common one among females.
Avidity, was born into the blood of humans. It would be incorrect to say no one has ever felt that greed taking over their state of mind. It emerges somewhere in between our life-span at least twice (just a guess).
So you see, two guys are trying to lure the same girl at the same time. One would be probably not as in love with the girl as compared with the other. The girl however, blinded with lust, enjoys the zest from both parties. Her inner-voice might have convinced her to take advantage of the situation and just feel and enjoy every bit of getting 'hit on'. Consequently, sub-consioucly she thinks she loves both of them equally and have hard time deciding who matters most to her. Therefore giving her the excuse to hold on to both of them. In actual fact, she knows who matters most and who really has given her his heart.
Frickle-minded they say is what it is. Unable to decide which side to take as greed out-runs sincerity. The desire to have both gives you the mentality that you are taking perfect control of the 'game' as you can manipulate the feelings of both parties.
I had some experience with this sort of trouble. I wanted to keep both but only to find that I was losing both instead as I had hurt them both. I know many are facing this problem and I just hope you are making the right decision based on rational thinking and not lust or avidity.
Remember to only keep one partner at a time.
1 comment:
yeay! finally ONE comment(not exactly tho)! thanks!
Post a Comment