Friday, June 09, 2006

good times fly

It was all as if, happened at the blink of the eyes. Just two more weeks to go and I'll be burning the midnight oil to prepare for the semester examination. The tension is building up on me as I need to acquire an average of 65% to maintain the scholarship I am under, with so much of good times rolling like when we stay up all night to just relax around the campus or by the lake and take in the beautiful sight of the night sky with the cooling breeze brushing against our skins. A week did not feel like a week at all but it felt like a day. Before I knew it, assignments are soon to due and another week has pass me by. Unsure of whether it's a sad or happy duration that after the examinations, we're off for a two months break before the start of the next semester. I have yet to fill those two months with productive activities other than sitting around and feel the extra layers patch around my waist.

It also seems that there was a change in the season with romances roaming around the campus. Just tonight it was official that two couples got together and am pretty much sure of more to come. Students are still adjusting around to find suitable clicks. Not counting myself out, I seemingly have found my clicks and we have loads of fun sharing confessions! It is absurdly interesting to discover their course of life, till now, that the rest of them have taken.

No expectations of what the future with this new found friends will take form of. However I know there will be abundance of happy and memorable moments to share together.

This weekend I will be attending dinner at a family friend's place with delicious food and warm companies. And the most anticipated event on Sunday will be my friends and I going for a treasure hunt experience! With all the grace, luck and intelligence, we hope to grab the mouth-watering wad of cash.

No comments: