Monday, May 29, 2006

predicaments revealed

First of all, where did my ardent readers fled to? Should I put myself to blame for not updating this blog? I do have a considerate heart if I may say so as I do understand we're all pre-occupied with datelines and assignments these days! I hope we could all just spare 5 minutes to post up mind-blowing entries though.

These past few weeks has been an beyond-amazing experience for me but it did not involve any wall-climbing or bungee-jumping though. It was plain saccharine moments with new-found friends in campus. Every enjoyable times lasted from day till night falls. Some say it's immensely boring, life on campus, I find it otherwise. From a third person's view, it is amazing how the bunch of us can actually figure ways to entertain ourselves!

Good news is always attached with bad news. Along with those laugh-till-you-drop moments come also intensity with a close friend of mine on campus. I am guessing she felt left out and it was part of my fault too for being too lazy to walk over to accompany her. I am yet to be blamed for my mistakes and without a doubt will make up for what I have done. I am glad that we've sorted out this intensity between us and once again back on track. With that, we agreed to give one another room for others to be part of our(both of us) circle of friends.

It just hit me how every obstacle ahead or in our paths seems difficult to resolve and can really stir our emotions in one way or the other. The easiest to start tackling it is sometimes just by communicating with a trustworthy friend, one who owns good reasoning skills. He or she might be either right or wrong but expressing and sharing point-of-views can take off some burden off your shoulders. From there you can lay out the problem and solve it. At times it could be a good idea to just approach the person and figure things out altogether. Before you know it, matters can be sealed with just an honest talk, a handshake or even a hug!

Look on the bright side. Be optimistic and attract the right friends!

No comments: