No doubt, petroleum is exhausting. There is only a one-way street to the prices of petroleum. Boom, boom and the figure jumps to the disbelief of your eyes. I may be able to afford the cost of a decent car in the future, but I doubt I can manage to feed the car. What can we do? Yes, everyone put in effort to conserve fuel. So my question is why does it pay so much to own an energy-saving and environmental friendly car. I understand it costs a little more for its brilliance in technology. However, I feel that we really need to make drastic changes to conserve fuel. With the ever-increasing of petroleum prices, soon, cars will slowly lose its value. It's all in the theory of demand and supply.
I say we should lower the market prices for 'smart' vehicles. Make it affordable. There will be obstacles and objections, but it can be done. Of course I'm looking from a small scope, and I wonder whats the bigger picture.
To the future.....
No comments:
Post a Comment