Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

It has been a full solid 23 years of my life. I am thankful. I learned to crawl, to walk and to run. Most importantly, and in my opinion the one that truly gives meaning to everything else, is that I learn how to get back up when I fall.

The world as it seems to me is close to the brink of chaos. I am very sorry for the unfortunate floods that is happening around the world. I am very sorry that most of our fates are tied to the very "value" that we humans have given to the piece of paper we call money. I am very sorry that violence is still used as a tool to prove ego and power in this 21st century.

As much as I wish good will embrace the world, I do also very much wish those closest to me will have great years ahead, my family, my dearest, my closest friends. I love you all and You especially. Alas, I leave you all with a quote.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful"

No comments: