I believe this agenda is not alien to the majority of us. We come across it everyday in every layer of society. We may discover the act of hypocrisy behind one's portrayed image to redeem society's acceptance or there is another type where the act is being carried out without one's realization. Simply put, hypocrisy is the inconsistency between what is advocated and what is done.
It came to my realization that I did commit the act of hypocrisy. In my previous posts, I quoted from the book The Alchemist, that we should live in the present. Just stop, and smell, breathe, see and you will realize you are living in the most spectacular place.
I failed in holding up to my belief. I was constantly chasing goals and striving to achieve my personal challenges that I forgot the most important aspect of my life. You. I forgot I was blessed with you. I have forgotten to just stop this pacing life marathon and just look at you, to just simply listen to you, to love you and to let you touch my soul.
I lost something, I lost you and I lost 'myself' along the way. Although not all is gone, I very much still long for us to have each other fully in every possible way, and be untouchable.
No comments:
Post a Comment