The day I've been looking forward to is finally down to two days away. I stare up my ceiling and thought about the fun in my new 'home' and somehow snap back into reality that I have to leave home. I have to trade home for studies and excitement, no doubt included in the package, with almost everything and everyone in campus.
This week is absolutely the awesome week in campus as it is a whole week of activities with people existing in the campus! I won't be experiencing the martial arts demo on Monday night and Karaoke Night on Tuesday. Due to lack of members in my group and transportation difficulties, I will have to forgo treasure hunt on Wednesday night. I will be checking in Thurday and that means I'll be attending a jamming session! It is going to be held at our amphitheatre which is right smack down under the clear night sky with beautiful lightings and sight! Later the same night is a bus specially hired to bring a bunch of crazy clubbers down to Passion and Zouk, which of course still is a daunting notion for me. What else? Movie running on Friday night, Pizza party on Saturday night and the finale on Sunday night which I hope I can make it to, a grand party! What a week! The next day is the start of our new semester though, but I bet will be heaps of fun too throughout.
With all those excitement awaiting, I cannot resist myself but to join in the fun. When I look at my room. When I caress my dog. When I talk and share with my sister. When I hug my mother. When I joke around with my dad. I wish I could stay at home with them. Thankfully, I will be back during the weekends.
I shall study well and enjoy when I can and meanwhile, tap my fingers and wriggle my toes in anticipation till I'm home on Friday night.
1 comment:
Woman,chill la!!:)
U thought me this!!lolx...
Take care!muaXxX
Post a Comment