A day to pour all unconditional love and shower our mothers'. Every trouble and misery pushed aside to honour our mothers' especially. Combining all efforts and strength from us, children, to pamper our mothers' till they end this wonderful day with a great big smile plastered on her face in bed. It shall be another one of those days spent with family filled with special moments and warmth.
My sister and I had something up our sleeves. It was a long time since we had a 'steamboat' at our home. We got our lazy bottoms to the market to gather fresh food. We then came back and prepared all that were neccessary to serve dinner. After much rinsing, slicing, chopping and boiling, we were quite sure of a memorable dinner at the table. A few creative thoughts came to our minds, like buying her flowers or balloons, but in order to keep our budget small, we decided to give it up (actually it was more like we were broke).
It was 7 pm and time for action!, in the pot. Just then, the phone rang and were soon to expect our family friend. They came and we had a whole great deal of fun. I would be happy to share the details but I dont want you to grow green with envy. ; ) At the end of the day, my sister and I made not one, not three, but TWO incredible mothers smilling with all the satisfaction in the world!
I would and always will thank and cherish my mother for who we (sister and I) are today and who we'll be in the future despite her giving us hard times. Happy Mothers' Day! To all those who have done something out of the ordinary to show your gratitude to your mother, give yourself a pat on the shoulder! Well-deserved!
Joys of joy...
3 comments:
gahahaha!
*pat jie's backk*
YAWWWWWWW :) i'm bored and lonely. its almost been 24 hours i haven seen you. :( this is what college does to you and ME x( plueh! i feel like going shopping. i'm broke.yes,extremely broke. so are you. gahaha! SOMEONE told me u korek-ed RM10 from SOMEONE x)
Just doing some blog surfing and came across your blog. I love your use of language :)
Thank you 'saint heretic' for dropping by!
Post a Comment