Yesterday was THE day. I was so excited the whole day and can't wait to laugh it all about. No doubt, i did laugh my ass off. I had a pretty good seating, second row from the stage. I was thrilled because I could watch them close-up. Douglas was just adorable. Edwin made me laugh pretty loud too and I had to hold it in so I wouldnt stir up too much attention. Because of that, I'm having stomach cramps. He was amazing being Beyonce and shaking that 'thang! That intensity in his eyes doing the karaoke thing was seeeexay. He looks damn hot with the whole moustache thing going on. WOW! I couldnt recognise him at first when he came on stage. I managed to get one last look of him when he was at the backseat of a car and my car was just parking next to his at the traffic light. It was just too bad I didnt have the guts to introduce myself when he was waiting for the lift. I was just behind him! Oh god! geez... He does have an amazing personality.
Well, I'm going to finish my Irish coffee and jump to bed with a big smile on my face. Thank you actorlympians! I had loads of fun...
2 comments:
Aaaahhhh, that was you. I was wondering who the giggly girls in the Kelisa were. Glad you enjoyed the show. It's a surprise I was on form But I guess I work best on reserve battery.
And next time, please pluck up the courage to say hello.
Hello hello!(could have done that that night) Well, the girls weren't giggling but were pushing me to honk at you and wave! And I was trying to keep my cool to look a little civilized. lol.
You are experiencing a bad cough eh? Try boiling Coke with some ginger in it. Drink it up before sleeping..repeat it for a few nights till your cough goes away. You might laugh at the idea but it worked for most of us, including my dogs. I guess that's why you were home early on a saturday night..lol
I will definitely get to say hello to ya' if you can get me a ticket for your last show today! ; )
Post a Comment