Saturday, November 06, 2010

Sweet dreams beautiful

I once knew you, now I am uncertain. Though I keep reminding myself that you have a tremendous lot to deal with. I always allowed room for you to breathe. I understood clearly how work pressure can change someone. I accepted it and did the little that I could to put you at ease.

However, everything has its own limit. So have I. I am only human, and with that comes needs of my own. Tonight, it was very clear to me that I was 'something' you had to deal with. The message was straightforward - 'I don't need this'. To be fair, I can only stand down for so long and there bounds a time when I need fulfillment. I cannot be written off every time, no one can. I can only conclude that you are not in that place anymore.

Do not get me wrong. I am not angry. I simply think that we are no longer in the same place.

With that, I do wish you well and hope you do find your better half.

No comments: