It is very true that no matter how much I desire and claim to start a clean sheet, it is just impossible. I will always be carrying my past and it is that very past that has made me who I am. I am the past, present and future.
I was reminded of my past that I have somehow forgotten. I missed that person. If I could go back in time to meet myself, I would tell her to enjoy every moment and do not let it pass with regret. Also, that everything will be alright and that I will be just fine.
If I had one wish right now, I would wish to always have the privilege to revisit this exact feeling that I am in. The sensation as if some weight has been lifted off my shoulders and that I am looking forward to tomorrow. The motivation that I have fallen hard but I got back up again and can pull through anything. The gut feeling that everything will be better from now onwards.
Sometimes you simply need to rediscover the traces you left behind in your life, to find yourself again.
No comments:
Post a Comment