'Taking one step away from you feels like a million miles away' - Akon ft Whitney Houston
'I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before, cos I'm not suppose to love you anymore'. -Bryan White
'It’s really hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does'. - the fighting lost love quote.
'May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you'
____________________________________________________________
It has been a strange night. A wake up call? It certainly shocked me that; that is all to it.
Fate. It plays a big role in pre-determining paths.
When the winds have changed, there isn't fighting against it. Re-adjusting the sails would be the best call.
There is just no fighting against it, no matter how much I wished I could.
I wish you everything good in the coming chapters of your life, especially now, the very first line to your new chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment