Do you know one of that Harry Porter movie where Harry was punished by that cruel lady who kicked Dumbledore out and took his place? He was given a 'pen' and was told to write sentences which gets transfered onto his skin, indirectly scarring his skin so he'll remember it. Well, I sometimes wished I had that magic pen, except of course one that does not physically put a scar on my skin, but rather one that surely will etch you in my heart.
This comes to convey the fear I have of losing our chapter. Every single day I find myself replaying and reminding myself fragments of memories of us that means the world to me. I remember every word spoken, every movement made, every feeling arose, every detail. I am thrown into the state of fright. It is against my will to let those significant moments slip. I do not and never want to forget what we shared.
Penning those memories will not ease the fright. Mere words can never describe the gravity of significance which was so naturally developed. How can I ever pen the one second of touch that says a million things or a brief yet such deep eye-to-eye communication that slows a great deal of my heart down? How do I express in written words when our souls intertwined and I felt lifted out of my physical body?
I do not want to forget any of it, not even a single detail. They were beyond beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment