It is that time of the year again where I wished I had allocated my time more efficiently and that time could have just slowed down by a significant lot. It has always been etched in my mind, the quote of, 'Procrastination is the thief of time'. However, it never seems to bring about positive effect in myself.
What do you do when your brains are overloaded with information and the time is racing against you?
What do you do when you are physically drained but still mentally strong, as there is only so much exhaustion your body can withstand?
There are only two clear options available right now given the constraints. One is to give up and pray for luck to take on the paper with only that much of information I can remember or to run the remaining race with determination and optimism to avoid disappointing myself and my loved ones.
It is best that I opt for the latter.
2 comments:
you can do it! i believe in you.
lol thank you!!!
Post a Comment