Nothing can make you high or put fire in your eyes or give you a chance to fly,
When you need the wings, when all you've got is doubt,
And nothing can stop you from feeling down.
The person I love the most is so far away tonight,
And no other medicine or promise is gonna heal me up right,
But I got to believe.
Can you believe when all hope seems gone,
When you mother and father can't keep you safe from harm,
Can you forgive in your heart,
Can you ask for forgiveness,
When nobody else believes, can you believe,
Can you believe in yourself. Robin Thicke - Can you believe
I believe. I try.
Maybe someone is watching. I want to believe.
'The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him'.
1 comment:
erm .. thats a funny definition of friendship but then again, the best way to kill someone is by knowing them :)
-shaq
Post a Comment