I used to be ambitious and diciplined. I have the utmost respect for the person whom I was, really diciplined and smart at such a tender age. Indeed I am amazed with my own ability when I looked back on. Questions popping asking about the diminishing young; me.
I guess I am enjoying every single bit of what life has to offer, especially this phase of my life! Do not take things wrongly as I am not proud of it. I can't get enough of television, sleep too much, huge appetite and too fanatic about my friends.
What happened to studying smart to top the class? I have that goal somewhere in my heart but unfortunately too scattered that I can't remember it most of the time.
I am guessing I am taking most things for granted and thinking probably too shallow. I have to switch my light back on at this instant to lead my life back on track!
Say goodbye (for now) to my computer and hello to thick educational books.
So long...
1 comment:
i'm a spoilt brat.
Post a Comment