Thursday, April 20, 2006

sensitive outbreak

It felt like an appropriate moment to catch up with my friends. Conversed over the phone with such enthusiasm and agreed to grab dinner at the 'mamak'. I didnt expect to be too caught up with their lives. So, without a doubt, I am still filled with aggressive excitement with the fact that I'm attending university. I showed up wearing the proud merchandise T-shirt of Nottingham U. Friends will always be friends? Such a simple term, 'friend', yet it represents such a meaningful relationship depending on every individual's definition.

Anyway, I gave them 2 great warm hugs and I was on my way to catch up with them. Did they in return? NO! Did not even ask how I was doing in uni. It struck me if they should be named friends or just mere aquaintance so our lives would seem a little more 'havoc'. Yet again, I'm going to stress that these isn't the first time that I felt that way about them. Why do I always have to care for and about you when you don't even value me as your friend? Am i just worthy to be your 'mamak' buddy and as an easy source for transportation purposes? Geez.....I really don't know. "Friends" come and go...i do believe so!

Mr. W asked me about Nottingham U. I got a little too excited telling about it and without my conscious, claimed Nottingham to be better than the rest [for engineering studies that is] It offended my two friends, I could see that. I said: You would hear bad comments from some of the engineering student from Nottingham who later transfered to other colleges when in actual fact they couldn't take the preassure from the studying lifestyle there. It was just too much for them to handle.

I am sorry......But it is one of the best....based on my own judgement. I am sorry again.

No comments: