I was experiencing troubles with my streamyx connection and therefore lodged a report with the help-desk. If you have read previous post, they thought my house was a clinic and they never showed up. So I complained and they immediately sent over 2 contractors the next day.
He came, checked and said he didn't have his equipments and couldn't mend the situation because his schedule has been extremely hectic. Alright, if you say it's hectic, how come you didn't come prepared with all possibilities? I could guess he was not efficient! And so he return 2 days later with a co-partner.
They replaced the network card in my PC, I guess. And somehow my modem's LAN indicator light did not lit. However, I was 110% sure it was working fine just before they came and messed with it! He was clicking and clicking away with my mouse to try to fix it. His co-partner was surveying my room which seem to have quite amused him. He toyed with my modern-sleek floor fan which you could adjust to where you want to blow to, maybe towards the floor or even towards the ceiling. And he made this comment : Eh abang, ini bagus ngan prempuan yang pakai skirt. Hala ke atas dari bawah kaki mesti best. I had a bad impression on them and thought it was very unprofessional to be speaking like that in front of customers, especially when I am a lady myself! HOW RUDE!
By now, the main guy switched my modem to theirs and tested it out. It worked fine! He told me my modem was faulty and needed to be replaced. Saya boleh bawa yang second-hand punya. RM 50 shj. Jangan risau, macam baru! Customer saya guna second-hand punya dah sampai 2 tahun! Apparently the brand new modem was RM 170++ and assumed I would agree to buy the cheaper one.
From the way he worked, he was slow, blur and just so slow! He pasang balik my computer and took 10 minutes when i could have finished in less than 2 minutes! What i suspect is that he tells customers' modem is spoiled when it actually isnt and takes away the whole modem and charger. And he sells me with the modem he earlier took from another person and the cycle goes around. My modem will end up in another person's house. Basically he pockets that RM 50, nett!
I can't stand being cheated! I complained to streamyx and was highlighted to me that technicians are forbiddened to sell second-hand modems! Take note of that! All they can do is sell the brand new TM Net modem. Don't get cheated! I couldn't sleep for 2 nights thinking about the incident. I couldnt stand up for myself and accuse them for cheating me as there were 2 male technicians and only my mom and I were present then. In any case they lose their mind, both of our lives could have been in danger. I complained and complained again and hopefully they would take actions to prevent such incident to happen on others.
Be a street smart, people ; )
4 comments:
LOL eh jan...you like quite free aaaa lol
those two men are BLOODDYY JERKKKSSS jie. :) i didnt know it made such a big fuss. wahhaha! i weent home and saw it was working and cheered. wahhaha.if only i knew whats the story behind :) balalallalalla. i love u jie x)
yeah yeah sis, know how to use the computer only and when it's down, I gotta fix it for all of us.
Better thank me.... ;)
chern: whats DHTMECP?? Is that what they teach you in taylors, extra-long acronyms? lol ; )
Post a Comment