I can bet those who actually browse through my blog doesnt have a clue in what's going in the Commonwealth Games! In case you haven't noticed it's in Melbourne. So, I'm posting this to applaud the triumph of our very own national diver, Yeoh Ken Nee, in obtaining our very first diving medal! I was proud to be a Malaysian watching his performance through live telecast. It was quite a competitive match between Ken Nee and the World Champion, Alexandre Despatie, from Canada. In the 1.0m springboard event, Despatie was challenged by Ken Nee to defend his champion's title. Ken Nee constantly putting preassure on Mr. Despatie after every dive. The competition was spectacular. However, Ken Nee landed with a silver with only 9 points behind Despatie. 9 points ONLY behind the world class champion! Our Malaysia representative! Can you believe it? For that, I must give credit to Yeoh Ken Nee for his hard work and much dedication in pushing himself to match international standards. We get to watch yet another exciting match between Ken Nee and Despatie today at 1600 hours. It's downright disappointing no one has a good shot of Ken Nee, not even the local press.

Alexander Despatie, World Champion ( I think you call that a tuck) It's BEAUTIFUL
1 comment:
hey chern! Thanks for leaving your footprint despite heavy college hours! Care to go for a drink anytime soon?
Post a Comment