Monday, February 06, 2006

Wicked

The problem with manipulation is people can turn on you.

5 comments:

Edwin Sumun said...

the power of manipulation is that people will turn with you and perhaps change for the better.

shirlene said...

I must have a very stong belief then. Perhaps you would like to this particular movie called ' The Constant Gardener' by Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz. Please do tell me what you think.

I am looking forward for the Actorlympics. Great, great poster you have there. Really dynamic. Bravo.

shirlene said...

Sorry I meant to say, Perhaps you would like to watch.....

I still can't figure out how this thing works. I don't know where to edit comments and blogs and to add stuffs on the right side of the page like those on your page. Damn.

Edwin Sumun said...

once you enter your blogger password, the 'how-to' is on the right side (i think) and you'll find all the info you need to glamour up your blog.

as for Constant Gardener, i keep forgetting to pick it up from my DVD haunt.

shirlene said...

Well it's time to pick it up...lol
Give your opinion. Would love to hear it.