Physics hasn't been my all time favourite subject but it was interesting to learn how things and phenomenon happen and come around. I passed with flying colours on my very first test and then was pretty much on the fence between a pass and a fail. I almost gave up on it until today, when i found a whole new meaning to it. I never thought I would have related physics to one's inner beauty.
I was sitting on the white bench gazing the swimming pool with a can of soda in my hands and on my right, a sign post which reads 'bee activity identified at this location'. Hell, what was I thinking? Anyway, I was gaining my strength back after 20 minutes on the treadmill (lol). I wasnt tired really, just experiencing terribly stiff shoulders which seem to affect my neck and hits right on my brains.
My thoughts were rushing in. It hit me. The water in the pool seems shallower than it really is. Thats how some innocent children gets drowned, pity.
I realised I've been judging society by their appearence. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I should try searching deep within their soul. Of course I would save the awkward moments. I have these weakness, I dare not look into people's eyes. I can't keep an intense yet comforting eye contact with the person whom I speaking to although I strongly agree that the eye contact is really important in order to express your sincerity. Maybe I am lack of self-esteem.
Everyone has got something to offer. However are you worthy of such givings or not. I want to understand people more. I want to feel for people from a different level. I want to use all the time in the world to know you. I want to search deep beneath those eyes. I want to admire your true inner-beauty. It gives a whole new meaning.
How shallow I have been....
No comments:
Post a Comment