Today has been wonderful as i got to spend quality time with my sister, just chilling. I worked the treadmill and found it extremely hard to breathe in. Like I could never get enough of oxygen, (ha ha) due to lack of exercise since my major exams started which was two months ago. I sent my mother to work and was on my way, with my sister, for a quick bowl in One Utama. We gathered a few magazines, had lunch and was off. We went to drop the car off for a wash and we talked to a couple of friends.
Soon after dinner, my cellphone rang with a message alert. I flipped it like I wasnt expecting anything from anyone important. It was from my past, asking for a favor. Yeah, i said it, my past, which i never really have forgotten and it still came piercing me in my heart. My happiness was suddenly drowned by past memories. An immense ache hit me right again.
All i could and had to do was reply with a tone of excitement to mask my sufferings. All i have to do is face my past on Friday with a friendly gesture. Break the wall in between us and be friends. Give a helping hand without expecting anything in return. While deep deep down in my heart, I was longing to caress you, listen to your every word, feel that tender lips and be swept away by your wonderful smile. If only.......
No comments:
Post a Comment